Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mother???

She's simply LEGIT. 
(How we celebrated Mothers Day. :] I will post another blog later,
because sometimes one blog just isn't enough.)
 Are you ready for the CHEESE?!

My mama was the first who 
made me laugh,
wiped my first tears away,
taught me how to 
spell my name and
to be kind, no matter what. 

My chacha raised me up,
along with my six sisters
to become the best of all friends,
and to be there for one another,
and others, whenever 
it looks like they
could use a
hand.

My madre understands 
that people make mistakes
big and small. She even admits that 
she makes mistakes herself,
therefore she's perfect. 

She has given me her 
unconditional love
of family, friends, and people.
She has given me her joy
of antiques and planting
and making up 
odd little words 
to a point where our
whole conversation 
takes a turn into an entire 
new language.

So mom, you're a  
bomb-diggity 
mamachacha.

I love the way just being around
you at home makes me feel better after
a looooong stressful day.  
I love the way you referee through the meaningless
fights everyone has now and then.

I love the way you tap your fingernails on the 
dashboard of the car as everyone sings 
glee at the top of their lungs.

I love how you are the first to worry,
and the first to be the hero when 
I need one.

I love how when my friends are nagging
about how their parents are ruining their lives-a,
I  get to be the one who brags about how awesome
you are, and have always been there even if I haven't always known it.

To put it simply,
I love yuffa you.

1 comment:

  1. Exercising my tear ducts, boo-bear. I love you.. I am one LUCKY mamachacha! *smoochas!

    ReplyDelete