Monday, September 5, 2011

Life is Good.

The past two weeks have been quite
an adjustment to my life, and it is something
I have always felt a mix of fear, dread and
excitement toward. . . college.

Granted, I was lucky enough that
the university I have always wanted to
go to is the one I got scholarships to
and I can still live at home. There are a
few downsides, but for the most part
it has been a good decision.

I did make the mistake of paying for
my entire tuition with money I saved the
first two months of working and now I
have no money, and because of school
I have less shifts. :( So next semester I
am definitely taking out a student loan.

However I have already made a ton
of new friends, building better relationships
with old friends, and loving most of my classses.

As for life outside of work and school,
it has been nothing short of great. :) I have
gone four-wheeling, wave-running, and
lots of bbqs with the fam. Although, in the
last two weeks I have taken less pictures than
in the Summer and although it feels like I'm going
though editing withdrawals, I have to remind
myself this happens every year.

So yeah. :)
Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment