Just about every morning I send someone some kind of good morning text. However, it's not only a good morning. You see, I like to believe that I somewhat have small power to make someone have a good day. Sometimes I send a personal text to just one person, hoping to make their day and believe that they are special in some small way. Other times I send a bunch of people the same text.
Today was one of those days.
It was 7 a.m. as I was waiting for my teacher to return with all the supplies we use to make and sell hot chocolate. We've been selling it in the commons for only a dollar before school to help pay for the Key Club convention that's coming up, although today was the last day so we decided to sell it for only a quarter. Emily, my sister, had to run and grab her math book before all the craziness started. I pulled out my phone and started typing "Have a Fantasticly Fantabulous Friday!" Then, I realized it was Thursday, so I deleted it all and plugged in all the numbers I was going to send it to today. My teacher showed up just then so I hurried and texted what I thought was "Have a Terrific Thursday," but instead typed "Have a Terrific Friday!"
I wasn't able to look at any of my replies until after we had sold our last cup of chocolate and the five minute bell to get to class had already rang. I glanced at my phone to see that I had one missed call and 4 text messages, all of which were along the lines of "Ok, I will. You too. . . TOMORROW! :P." My mom was even driving to work and couldn't text, so she decided to call me and let me know that I was a "Goofball." I couldn't help but laugh, and I hurried and sent a reply to some of the them that I had indeed meant have a good Thursday. Only, this is what I typed - "Haha! I meant Friday!"
O.o Really?
Abby - "Whatt? Its Thursday! Not Friday! :D"
Linzie - "I get it! You don't want me to have a good Thursday! Rude!"
Meanwhile, class has started and my Photography 2 teacher is going over our story shoot assignment. Of course I waited until the teacher was done talking and I jotted down some quick notes and ideas before replying. (Because I'm good student. :] ) So I typed "No! I mean THURSDAY! >.<"
Ashley - "Haha you are special it took you three tries to get it right lolol :)"
Wendy - "Lol car. You too dearie! You too!"

Take two!
ReplyDeleteIt's Friday, and when I read this it made me laugh, so MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! You funny, funny girl. You make my day, everyday!
You rock! sErIoUsLy!
Hey thanks for the comment on my blog! James Christensen= the best :) My favorite artist.
ReplyDelete