Methinks there's not an actual thunderstorm, else you would be happier. I love your art... but your lightening bolt almost looked like a swaztica (which I apparently can't spell) for a second and it freaked me out. Then I realized it was a lightening bolt. 0.0 I love you!
Haha, oops! It wasn't supposed to be a swastika,but I guess that just goes to show how much the subconscious likes to control. :D I drew that in History while watching a monotonous movie about Hitler. O.o
Also nothing really to talk about, just frustrations with school and just working my butt off simply to keep my head above the water. :D Average High School life I believe.
Methinks there's not an actual thunderstorm, else you would be happier. I love your art... but your lightening bolt almost looked like a swaztica (which I apparently can't spell) for a second and it freaked me out. Then I realized it was a lightening bolt. 0.0 I love you!
ReplyDeleteAnd I want to know why you're angry. If you want to talk. :? If not, that's cool. I'm getting to The Project tonight, sending it tomorrow. <3
ReplyDeleteHaha, oops! It wasn't supposed to be a swastika,but I guess that just goes to show how much the subconscious likes to control. :D I drew that in History while watching a monotonous movie about Hitler. O.o
ReplyDeleteAlso nothing really to talk about, just frustrations with school and just working my butt off simply to keep my head above the water. :D Average High School life I believe.
I didn't see a swastika, I see a dood running with his right arm held high. :p
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA! I like the running dude! :D He just won a race. Except then it wouldn't be a blah Monday, now would it?
ReplyDelete