. . . Excellence then,
is not an act,
but a habit.
- Aristotle
All 6 of my sisters
(and my mom, of course)
are absolutely brilliant
and beautiful in there own,
very unique way.
Sometimes it's hard
to recognize this
through all the
every day routines,
but that doesn't mean
that they're any less talented.
Same goes for pretty much
everyone else in my life.
However, on days
like today it's impossible
not to realize how much they have
done and accomplished and grown.
The reason I felt the need
to blog this right now,
was because I had just
gone through and read
two of my sister's blogs
(one of which was a little about
and I am now getting ready
to go to another sister's choir concert.
It just makes me happy.
CHEERS!
Haha.

You, of course, are amazing as well. You impress and astound me (in the very best way possible!) on a daily basis. Your heart is mighty and holds the type of compassion more valuable than any precious gem or metal.
ReplyDeleteYou. Are. Brilliant!
YUFFA!