First, there's Bill.
Sure, he can be a butt head sometimes,
(all guys are, don't you think?)
but he is definitely more than
just a step-dad to me.
He's Chacho.
(Haha, and if he ever saw this,
I'm sure he'd gag at the cheese.)
He is yet another anchor in our family.
I couldn't have said it better
than my mom did in her facebook status.
There aren't many guys
out there who would take on seven
women under one roof. Sometimes it
definitely shows. Like when he admittingly watches
So You Think You Can Dance.
So it's easy to forgive him for
always eating the fresh-baked cookies
in the middle of the night
Or spontaneously starting a new project,
even though he's got three others
going on at the same time.
Or teasing you for the
silly things you do,
because he always claims
"I wouldn't tease you,
if I didn't love you."
He is the guy I can count on.
Need a ride?
Call Bill.
Can't open a jar?
Get Bill.
Feeling a little down?
Bill can fix it.
Nothing to do?
Ask Bill.
Have a good story?
Tell Bill.
Something's broken?
Give it to Bill.
Except when it comes to computers.
In fact, one time he used an air compressor
to dust the inside of our computer, which
completely busted it.
So I leave all my computer stuff for my dad, my faja.
He is the tech guy, and he is passionate about it.
You can tell by the way he talks about what he does,
and how he is quick to help out whoever is
having problems with their devices.
He always has his electronics with him and
is quick to share his brilliant knowledge
with anyone who needs it, whether they
understand what he's doing or not. :)
He works hard at helping each and
everyone of us six girls financially whether it's
with college books, school dances,
or a little extra spending money.
Even though he lives in California now,
when he comes to visit once or twice a year,
we still manage to keep up old traditions.
Like going to The Old Spaghetti Factory,
Best Buy, Bowling and even Toys R. Us.
I appreciate all that you two do,
for me and the others.
SO HAPPY FATHERS DAY GUYS!
LOVE YOU LOTS!!






LOL You and Bill maker me gappy! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteAND.... Those pics of Bill? Bahahaha! He is fuuuh-nee!
ReplyDeleteOh I know! He's always pulling a face or waving in his pictures! :P
ReplyDelete