Saturday, June 26, 2010

Zappos Commercial: 5 Ways to Add Elegance to Dresses

Today has been a day,
I'll tell you that.

Bill spent the day
driving to Lake Powell
and back with his father
to go get our boat 
out of storage for 
Bear Lake next weekend.
(That's about a
14-ish-hour car-ride!
Yikes!)

My mom, my aunt, and I had 
a bunch of last-minute
things dumped on
us for my grandma's 50th
  Wedding Anniversary dinner.

The three of us are all tired,
but it's been a looooong day
and we all have short stories
to share so we chat in front of
the television for a while.

Now Picture This:
My mom is in mid-sentence . . .
and Bill and I just burst out laughing.
It could be that it's nearing 2am,
but we had to rewind this
commercial like 3 times!

(Normally I find these puppets disturbing!)


On that note, 
I must now go to bed.
I'm beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment