| Cherry Cookies that my mom and I made together for gifts and parties. They ended up looking like meat patties dipped in chocolate, yet they were sooooo good! :) |
| Eggnog Truffle things we also made. :) No fudge this year, not until we start dipping wedding pretzels, anyway. |
| My cousin building me a giraffe out of his favorite present from the party - Pipe Cleaners. :P |
![]() |
| My sisters and I always read our Christmas books from our grandma on Christmas eve. :) We also watched How to Train your Dragon. I love that movie. |
| You're never too old for "santa" gifts, are you? |
| Guess who got a new Camera?! Me! Guess who got a Bad-A Remote Control Car?! |
| She just discovered the Rhino on he brand new jacket when she zipped it up. :) So cute! |
| Shla called! We can't wait to see her! She didn't fly out today as planned, but we're now hoping for late tomorrow. |
| Isn't my madre so gorgeous? Yeah, be jealous. |
![]() |
| I have always loved the way my mom writes my name on presents. :) and look at that heart! <3 |
| Breckers came over later for dinner. :) |
| Boston showing me one of his TWO new cameras. Haha! |
| My grandpa Jim with my parents. <3 |
| I was asked to take this picture, which I didn't mind because I was playing with my new camera, but how could anyone eat meat that red?! |
| Yeah. . . looks like I was caught taking this picture, huh? :P |
| Right before Baby Ty had to go, she had to make sure she got her chocolate. :) |


No comments:
Post a Comment