Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just an Update

So I haven't blogged even
half as much as last summer, 
but that's because it's been 
quite a bit more fast-paced. 
I haven't taken as many 
pictures, either, and that 
part makes me kinda bummed,
but it's been good. 

This summer I still spend 
most of my free time with 
my favorite little cousins, 
my lovely sisters, and my 
adorable parents. :) I have 
even been hanging out with 
friends more too, which has
been way good.

I've been swimming, hiking,
bowling, bike riding, playing 
cards, gardening and going
to movies and the local
amusement park many times.
I've also been to a demoliton
derby, paid for a photo shoot,
re-arranged my room so it's
study friendly, and finally 
got high lights in my hair
to bring out my
natural blonde. ;]

So What's New??

I got a job at Target. 
I registered for college.
I even finally drove on the 
new park way by my house.
Friends are moving away.
Family relationships are shifting,
and even though sometimes it's 
hard to welcome change with 
open arms, I think I"m doing
a dang good job, and I'm 
both excited and nervous
for everything ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment